- A 1″ 3 ring binder (you can choose smaller or larger depending on how much you want to store)
- Clear sheet protectors
- Artwork, birthday cards, special notes etc.
- Optional: piece of construction paper, decorations etc to make a cute cover for clear view binders.
- Place the sheet protectors in the binder. I’ve found putting all the sheets in at once makes it easier for our kids to arrange their treasures how they prefer and choose the ones that are their favorites once we have the initial setup completed- no more mom guilt or extra work!
- Once the sheets are in, start putting in the artwork, poems, birthday cards etc. You may need to trim or fold certain items that are too large to fit into a standard sheet protector. This has been the perfect way to store cards from grandparents, invites, announcements and other fun trinkets from family.
- *Optional: Create cover! Cut paper down to size if needed, then decorate and insert into clear cover.
- Sit back and marvel at all your open counter space and relish in less overwhelm from paper while getting to genuinely enjoy the handiwork of your kiddos.
Coach Sparkles is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, Google Adsense and other affilaite programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Google Adsense and other such partners. This post may contain affiliate links and helps support my personal goal of providing women with upbeat, encouraging content, supporting my family, as well as helping me give back to my readers and community. Your support is appreciated You can view my full disclosure statement here.